Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wouldn't doubt it

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2021

Republicans never stop campaigning and never give up while Democrats relax once they win and then they lose the next time.😭

Like we don’t know that already! They are busy as beavers rigging election laws, deleting registrations, and creating havoc in the red states, because they know they can win without a popular majority.

Of course they have a plot. gQp's only obsession is power. They will either get it or die trying. I hope they die.

It's what I expect. Also, Democrats are not being proactive enough. This is an emergency, and must be treated as such!

Maybe. It's a delicate dance to engage but not alienate the very people who's votes they need. Can't be too brazen in the pursuit of beating the insane.

@rainmanjr Ye, that's what I mean, too -whatever it takes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.