Agnostic.com

14 2

About Life

How would life be different if you were born the opposite gender?

Steve-e 4 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would have been homosexual. Love women , not just physically but all ways. Women can bring peace and nuturing into our lives.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 18, 2018

The toilet seat would be down for my morning pee.

I would be gay for a start, so even more discrimination I would have to deal with.

I'm fucked if I know though I would still have to deal with a lot of dicks

I have no idea.

I could skateboard and no one would care.

Lol 😉

Who could determine that much? Anatomy comes to mind as a difference.

My name would be Robert after that it is hard to tell.

i would be able to pee standing up.

I would be a bald lady with a beard! I guess l would have joined the circus.

I'm certain my career would have been less work to overcome the challenges as a man for one. It would be easier to get the ladies as I'm in a male dominated field and as a female my job can be intimidating to the general men. Otherwise I've also thoughts about "what if" I had a chance at another life after this one, would I come back as male of female and after much deliberation I think I'd come back as female again, though early on in life with all the challenges to be successful I went through I'd have said the opposite.

I would have my tubes tied and never marry.

I can never know.

Because I wasn't.

I could make a wild guess, but only based on my experience as a male - so I can never get a true perspective. Had some interesting experiences when I've been out in drag though!!!

Never thought about it. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.