Agnostic.com

5 4

I woke up shivering and i felt pure tragedy. and this isn't the first time. this anxiety is getting out of control.

TimothySkaggs 6 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you have it in your area, CBD is also very good for relieving anxiety. You can get the effect from raw hemp.

The first step to dealing with any medical problem is developing a working relationship with a doctor.

There are prescription drugs that will help you manage your anxiety. Ask for help.

I hope you will find a doctor that will help you.

Anxiety is such a horrible feeling. I have been there. I really feel for you. I wish I had an answer for you. The only thing that really helped me fast was a little chunk off of a Xanax . Unfortunately I lost that connection. Now when it happens I do the deep breathing and breathing into a paper bag. If possible seek professional help, especially if it is chronic.

Try these, altogether if necessary: 5-HTP, Methyl-Folate, Lithium Aspartate, Saffron. Good luck.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.