Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Houston mom tries to shoot loose puppy, accidentally hits 5-year-old son, police say | WGN-TV

OMG, I am glad I DON'T live in Texas.

HOUSTON (NEXSTAR) — A Texas has been charged after police say she accidentally shot her 5-year- while firing multiple times at a puppy running loose in a Houston neighborhood over the weekend.

Angelia Mia Vargas, 24, is charged with deadly conduct and discharge of a78 firearm in the Saturday afternoon incident.

Around 2: p.m., Vargas tried to shoot a loose running near 700 Dunham Road, firing three shots with a small caliber pistol, according to Detective J. Hasley with the Houston Police Department’s Major Assaults & Family Violence Division.

Video shows shootout between Florida deputies, 2 children armed with AK-47 and shotgun
One of the bullets ricocheted and struck her in the abdomen.

The 5-year- was taken to an area hospital where he was stabilized, according to police. His wounds are not expected to be life-threatening.

Vargas was arrested and charged in the incident after prosecutors determined that she had fired across a public roadway and in the direction of two occupied houses.

The ’s owner told KPRC that the 6-month-old boxer puppy suffered graze wounds to its hind legs but wasn’t seriously injured.

The owner of the was issued a citation of the running loose.

HippieChick58 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the government should issue everyone a minigun and a million rounds of ammo. The same bill could make it illegal to be without this weapon and the ammo. The government should also be responsible for maintaining the ammo level available to everyone at one million. A minigun shoots about a hundred rounds a second. With one of these we would have nothing but mass killings and it would then be possible to solve the culling of America. I think this would make all the Conservatives happy.

These are the kinds of nuts who are jumping on the bandwagon that everyone should have a gun.

And as an aside, don't they have proofreaders at KPRC?

She needs to be put in a mental institution. She should have her children taken away from her.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.