Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Arizona Brings Back GAS CHAMBERS?!? - YouTube

AZ wants 1 Party Rule (gQp) by unfairly administered "election" so only THE APPROVED get to make laws. Those so-called "Members" don't much like the liberals. We better fight against AZ for dear life because it does. And if AZ gets to do this then other red states will do the very same thing. I'm not into making predictions but the writing is on the subway walls, and tenement halls. I'm very happy to be in NV but it will be Civil War out here as the red states form a wall against the blue. We will still have the ocean for bringing in goods and visitors but we won't be able to go further east than AZ/UT/ID.

rainmanjr 8 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right to be deeply concerned....and vocal. I am in a job---corporate mental health services---where I am expected to be discreet and avoid public airing of political opinions. That concerns me deeply, considering that political opinion and activitism is supposed to be a cherished and guaranteed Constitutional right, not to mention civic responsibility. The Right absolutely wants to overthrow democracy, and we'd better all pay attention and confront the lies head-on wherever we can.

Very restraining position but of a necessary nature for any success. You are notable for the effort. Many exist who aren't so restrained and will make such objections but can't do what you do. Trust that we all play our part and the play goes as well as it can. Namaste.

I would like it better for myself than a series of injections,or the electric chair.

Electric hair sucks. No doubt. I'm not concerned for the individual comfort, however. The idea is concerning for its mass implications.

@rainmanjr Germans were nothing if not efficient. Hardly a mass implication for a "room" designed Clearly to hold one.

not a fun way to die

@rainmanjr Bah Humbug! Think of the victims, and their loved ones!
I would have No 0r9blem opening those valves, or flicking the switch!

Hydrogen Cyanide. There are families of holocaust victims that live in the state of Arizona. This is beyond wrong.

Death.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.