Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Without Public Funerals, Westboro Baptist Church Is Struggling to Spread Hate | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Without public gatherings they have no place to show up to protest and spread hate.

snytiger6 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gee, that's a shame....

She says with tongue wedged firmly into her cheek, we may assume....LOL

Too bad all the church bombers are on the other side….

If they’re so miserable they can jump off the Brooklyn Bridge. I’ll tie an anchor to their legs if they like.

So sad, too bad, I'm weeping tears of unbridled Joy at this wondrously GREAT news, keep it coming Please.

Maybe the faithfools will turn on each other.

We can but hope.

I offer to supply them with ALL the hand-made Mulga wood Clubs and Batons they may require to do so.
Old saying out here, "You CAN break a head with a Mulga club BUT you CAN"T break a Mulga club on a head."

Still wish someone would bar the doors to their church and then drop a meteor on it

Good!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.