Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK The World's Largest Yard Sale Spans 690 Miles Across The U.S.

A week ago I asked a co-worker what they'd be doing for Memorial Day.

She said she saves the bulk of her vacation time (5 weeks per year) for The World's Largest Yard Sale.

I thought she HAD to be kidding. 🤔. Nope. She wasn't. 😳

I could watch grass grow and be more enthused, personally. But, whatever makes one happy, I guess.

#icouldnt

🥴🥴🥴

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Americans are born to shop and love deals. We may be the only culture that shops for recreation.

So true. It's disgusting the amount of resources expended trying to pry our wallets open.

Some people don't mind sitting in a lawn chair for 12 hours watching Murcans dig through moldy clothes and books and movies that no one ever enjoyed.

@SeaGreenEyez
I haven't been introduced to the 700 miles, but I ran into a 12 mile version in Virginia. Every year, people selling their crap and causing traffic nightmares. I agree. Put me on a plane to somewhere with a curry and a culture.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.