Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Bill Donohue Condemns “Anti-Catholic” Ad That Helps Child Sex Abuse Victims | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He is a leader in the Catholic League. So first he changes th subject and then does some race baiting to distract people from the long history of Catholic child abuse.

snytiger6 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Methinks some of his young "friends" need to be interviewed!!!!!!!

May he, Bill Donohue, be forever inflicted with Genital Herpes, Genital Lice, Permanent Incontinence and endless penile dribbling, Erectile Dysfunction, Genital warts and an inescapable Genital odour of Rotting Fish and Cabbage.

You are an imaginative wordsmith

@Emerald I try, truly I do try.

that was fucking funny

But……..leave it to the sheep to keep supportOne them.

I hope the victims of the RCC rip them a new one. The RCC has covered up the raping of children for far to long. The priest need to be thrown in prison for life.

He hasn't nor won't change in his views on protecting the catholic church, no matter the evil they do/did. Of course he has to redirect - the only way to defend such actions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.