Agnostic.com

6 2

I have been banned from Facebook for doing NOTHING!

Let me explain. I joined in 2014 for the sole reason of setting up a page for my business. At that time I had to have a personal page in order to set up my business page. So I set up a personal page, put no information on it and made ONE post, a comment saying that I would not be making any posts, any comments nor wanted any comment on that page, but to look at my business page (upon which I did put infor and posts about my business). I did browse Facebook from time to time, but never commented on anyones page. Last month they said I violated community standards, could no longer log in and was permanently banned. Go figure.

creative51 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe got hacked

Facebook grounded me. Gave me a two week suspension from any private rooms. I still don't understand why. I made a joke in a joke room. Apparently their bots don't understand satire, irony or any kind of humor.

I refuse to belong to any community that would have me as a member, anyway. (Waitaminute....)

Fk facebook.

Wonder if it has something to do with your business account being on there and not having any activity on your social account. They frown upon that shit. Geez, that sucks.. 😟

I sympathise, I've had suspensions for content on my facebook pages in the past. The bots that wield the ban hammer don't really get irony. Couldn't remember if it was just my page or the personal account that couldn't post and when I went back to check the report inbox it looks like the it was the account, though the details aren't particularly clear. There's also not a lot you can do to appeal the decision.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.