Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Police: Man accidentally shot himself in leg following road rage incident | KOB 4

A gun is a tool that has only one use -- to destroy.
Here are two more examples why guns should be unavailable to the public.

RichCC 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And it was justified. The other leg is doing an investigation.

Awwww, too bad, so sad.....the only way it could be better is if he shot off his balls Before procreating!

When I was growing up in northern AZ, I went to high school with Lavoy Finicum -- the guy who got himself shot to death as part of the Oregon wildlife sanctuary stand off a little while ago. They were part of the Ammon Bundy group at the AZ/UT border.

One day one of Lavoy's uncles was out riding cows on a horse (they badly mistreated their livestock but that's another story). He tried to shoot a rabbit from horseback and naturally shot himself in the leg. At least he didn't hurt the horse.
Ok, he said and started riding back the miles toward town.
Eventually he came to the highway and started following it. The next thing he came across was a young couple out having a picnic with their toddler.

So there they were picnicing by the side of the road and a guy rides up on a horse, packing a pistol, one leg covered in blood -- and asks if he can borrow their car.

I guess they just threw the keys at him and ran for the bushes. Some people are too stupid to live.

I never really cared for picnics.....

Road rage is a brutal thing even without a gun. Brandishing a weapon on somebody because they cut you off in traffic is insanity.

barjoe Level 9 June 11, 2021

Maybe we really CAN fix stupid.

Or at the very least arrest it and lock it up.🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.