Agnostic.com

13 12

LINK Christian Mommy Blogger: The Goal of Feminists is “Destroying Monogamy” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She just loves to demonize women who dare to think for themselves... and she just makes stuff up about them.

snytiger6 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She is not entirely wrong

Well, why should it be men who get to fool around with few repercussions. Women should have equal privileges.

@snytiger6 women have far fewer repercussions than men. Even if the man is not the father of a child, if a woman lists him as the father, the state will go after him and arrest him if necessary to pay child support. Men are also assumed to be the aggressors in all spousal violence. Women can abort their fetuses, allowing them to free themselves from the consequences of their sexual proclivities. There are quite a few feminists like Anita Sarkeesian who say by getting married, women are merely “perpetuating patriarchy.” Kate Millett echoes the same thing.

@Heavykevy1985 Now we have DNA tests. Men can prove or disprove their parentage, and if they are wrongly names as father they can sue if they were forced to pay for another man's child.

@snytiger6 but having to go through that is BS. You said that women suffer repercussions when it is men that are at a disadvantage suffering from repercussions. DNA tests are not free or cheap

@Heavykevy1985 Culturally, men are at the advantage, as they can act like total sluts and be viewed as "studs" and their social value goes up, while women who sleep around have their social value go down, and they are only seen as "sluts". Those values are cultural hold overs form when women were considered to be the property of men.

men and women shoudl be equal. Period.

@snytiger6 but they are not. It comes down to basic biology. Women’s eggs are more valuable than sperm because they are finite. Not necessarily. Men are only men when they get married and women are seen as the civilizers of men but feminists have thrown marriage down the garbage chute with no-fault divorce and abortion

@Heavykevy1985 Basically, I am hearing women now require that men not act like assholes in order for women to stay with men. I think that is totally reasonable.

BTW, your last post sounds a lot like what a Christian extremist might post.

@snytiger6 so quoting a fact about basic biology is Christian extremism? The sword cuts both ways. Women should not be cunts.

@Heavykevy1985 I was referring to where you said "Men are only men when they get married and women are seen as the civilizers of men but feminists have thrown marriage down the garbage chute with no-fault divorce and abortion".

@snytiger6 where is the lie in that?

She looks like the poster girl for allowing cheating on wives

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2021

Any idiot can blog this proves it

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2021

Does that mean three somes are ok now?

They were always OK

Perhaps a another Closet Bi-sexual frustrated by her own religious beliefs?

NON-sexual more like..

@Charlene LOL, are you suggesting that she is professing to be a Professional Virgin....LOL.

@OldMetalHead Over here in Australia we'd call her a "3 Bagger," 2 bags over her head and 1 over your own JUST in case hers gets blown of by a bit of breeze.

There's a special place for people like her.

Nut house people, I was going with nut house lol

redhog Level 7 June 11, 2021

This is utter garbage, it hurts my visual cortex reading it..

I see her as a dangerous arrogant willfully ignorant bitch.

be that as it may, feminism is way over ripe for a rational, non religious critique. but name calling adjectives aint it. are you a "progressive"?

@holdenc98 Please define "progressive" in this context. TIA.

@holdenc98 are you a reactionary?

@Charlene ......no. im a free thinker. not a lemming. how bout yourself?............is the name calling over yet?

@holdenc98 I guess I should have used quotation marks..is that what changed the use of "progressive" as derogatory in your reply to anglophone?

@Charlene Thanks. @holdenc98's derogatory intent was quite clear to me, and I note his subsequent failure to define his use of the word "progressive" in that context, despite my "please and thank you" to him.

@anglophone yeah it was dripping with sarcasm..then again he's a "free thinker" and "not a Lemming".. perhaps the 98 refers to 1898?

I guess to that blogger doesn't have much pride in herself or gender. I see nothing wrong with pyligomy.

Becuz all men would be perfectly faithful otherwise......methinks she's married to a Rover!

Controlling woman is necessary for the empowerment of men. It is unfortunate that there are woman who only understand being controlled

blah blah blah boring empty dogma

Yeah, she can go kick rocks.
And her little god, too!

Must be related to Marjorie Taylor Greene. They ought to team up and sell some tricks.

Or go play in traffic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.