Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's a picture I took at a local coffeehouse a few years ago.

On Facebook, I found my third cousin. We look like sisters.

In my junior year of high school, I traveled from LA to Chicago and, thereafter, visited the Museum of Science and Industry. On the second floor, we had just passed the HO train diorama, and while walking I noticed a familiar looking teen with red hair. We both stared at each other in amazement, but said nothing. When I got back to school, I confirmed that the girl was a classmate in most of my classes. What are the odds?

Several years ago I ran into my next door neighbor walking down a dirt road in Tulum Mexico.

I don’t know what it has to do with the original post.

@deepeddy Partly as a consequence of that experience, I have maintained a strong interest in the concept of coincidence. In my case, I can propose mitigating circumstances to reduce the level of strangeness: spring break, novelty museums to visit in a major city, the dynamics of a random walk, or maybe not so random...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.