Agnostic.com

4 1

Un-freaking-real...

Democrat Congressman caught wearing just underwear and a T shirt during Zoom meeting-
[westernjournal.com]

SpikeTalon 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow. What was he thinking?

Unity Level 7 June 18, 2021

"Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks."

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Most sources these days are biased one way or the other. Here is TMZ's take on it, and they are hardly right-leaning, plus there is video evidence of that incident out there so it must have happened-
[amp.tmz.com]

I don't care for the Western Journal by the way, but at the time was one of the only sites that carried that story though.

I don't mind people being laid back, but when you are being paid by us, at least try to be professional. I make peanut shells for a living, but I know better than to wear a shirt that says 'Sniff my ass'.

For the two ZOOM classes I’m taking I can sit up in bed, under a blanket, wearing only a shirt. I also comb my hair.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.