Agnostic.com

14 1

Do you play April Fool's Day pranks?

If so, please share! 😀

Kreig 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't do it but I have enjoyed some of the news reports about people who have given the warnings about the use of dihydrogen monoxide, science wordage for water, on that day.

no

No. I don't play pranks on my friends. It pisses them off and I would rather not do that.

SamL Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

What's April Fool's Day?

Buwahahahahaaaaaa....! December Fool's Day.

@silvereyes, you wish. You have to get up real early in the morning to do that.

No - but I might post April Fool's memes on Facebook..

pranks in all their forms are the fools errand, the fool is the prankster not the prankstee

I usually go around saying things that aren’t true and see who catches me. I apparently deliver well so it works. I believe there are still people out there who think I don’t like Naked Juice because the name offends me. 😀

I wrote a fake news report on Facebook (pics, interviews) that a Walmart superstore was going to be built in my hometown. Of 180 people... Someone fell for it.

I did, but not anymore. I had a fart device I secretly planted in a rest room. They did not think that was funny. They screamed and ran out. They thought it was a ghost.

Pissed off my second wife. She didnt know i was home. She would try to shut the garage door and i would stop it or open it back up. I never told her.

It goes on. But this is enough...

I also used clear tape and taped the sprayer together. The one to the sink, so when someone turned the water on, the sprayer sprayed them in the face. It worked!

Lol.

I have a pen that shocks you when you hold down the button. I got my boss with it. Lol.

never.

No, though I've thought about feigning a religious conversion on Facebook.

Ha! That's good... yes, declare you're "born again" or yell "Allahu Akbar!" on your Timeline. See which one gets you shut down first (probably the "born again" ).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.