Agnostic.com

8 5

Kate and William are leaders; they lead by example and are world-class people. They are the future King and Queen, and deservedly so. Harry and Meghan know nothing about such things as honour, leadership and keeping your mouth shut about family in the public domain. Judas Iscariot comes to mind mixed with low-life carnival grifters r-us side-show.

Tourirst 7 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abolish the Monarchy!

Meghan is the entire reason why Harry is making all kinds of bad decisions

all for what? to make her happy? cmon Harry snap out of it man!

For the Castle Cards they were dealt and a choice between Dirty Harry or William, that was my entire point. And is being taken out of context. Selling out your family for millions of dollars for a few minutes is an honorable thing? And ok to do by some it seems? I am not Pro Monarch nor I have ever been one. I met them I was 5 years old Prince Charles and family. Not once, but twice. And still no fan of the Royals. So a comment of "fuck you" which I find quite funny from: stickes48 given how I really feel. I have often said they should get rid of it all after the Queen. Context folks, context.

Keeping mouths shut about family in public is a very Mafia-esque mentality, don't you think?

So it was noble for the royals to keep their mouths shut about Edward's collusion with Hitler that resulted in the deaths of thousands of British soldiers? Or the way they're protecting Andrew from prosecution for his pedaphilia and who knows what else with Epstein? Why should they be above the law for what's an accident of birth?

Kate and William seem like a nice couple who take their roles seriously but that doesn't mean the monarchy should continue. It's an (extremely) expensive and outdated system that should be disbanded when Elizabeth dies, if not sooner. People like the romance of royalty and idealistic myths, but they'll get over it.

Lauren Level 8 June 19, 2021

The Monarchy is as old school as Hell is. And I find it repugnant. But I like Kate and William out of all of them.

@valentine4real Okay, I see what you mean. Thanks for clarifying that. They are an appealing couple, and perhaps they portray optimism for the future.

Tell us how you really feel.

I did.

Fuck you. I will take Harry and Megan over those two douche bags in every way. Monarchies should go the way of the dodo. Harry and Megan are real people not some phony plastic whatever the hell that royal shit is.

Well, I'm glad you did not Sugar-Coat your response. But my answer is taken out of context.

The Royal Family are disgusting drains on the British people.

barjoe Level 9 June 19, 2021

Nobody “deserves” to be a king or a queen. That we still have monarchies is an affront to the human race. To believe, or at least accept, that any family or gene pool is somehow destined to be in a position of authority is nearly as insulting and atrocious as organized religion!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.