Agnostic.com

3 5

Well,,, it IS NYC,,, so I guess this is par for the course. [msn.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh look! Right wing pinheads jerking each other off! LMAO!

Oh look ! Another annoying left wing jerk off that has nothing of value to contribute as usual ! LMAO!

Like anyone here gives a shit what you think... 🤣😂

@Emanuele Bingo... 😍

@Captain_Feelgood That for sure

Pretty typical for that place which is rapidly taking a turn for the worse.

I have lived in a suburb of NYC my entire life and this POS De Blasio they call a Mayor and the rest of the Democratic scum are turning it into a shit hole . And would you believe the Democrat Eric Adams who will probably be elected the next Mayor said the squeegee men who harass motorists and demand money from them deserve to make a living .Another Democratic ass hole that takes the side of criminals .

Sad to say , man,,, it's what they do... It's how they make their money... They are so sorry, they won't admit they are wrong about it... 😒 It's really damn sad.

When was NYC not a Shit Hole?

@GipsyOfNewSpain When Republican mayor Giuliani was mayor . Democrats turn cities into shit holes

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604693
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.