Agnostic.com

6 4

So here's to all you followers of Biden & the dishonesty of what you were prevented from learning prior to your election?

"There is a fascinating phenomenon in western democracies of fake liberal left political parties acting as enablers of the global billionaire elite. Biden, Starmer, Sturgeon, Macron, Trudeau, Sanchez, all pretend to be some kind of alternative to rampant neo-liberalism while acting as its most effective enablers. All are very willing advocates of not just neo-liberalism but the military and security complex and the NATO cold war stance, plus companions in the steady ratcheting down on civil liberties. None has the slightest intention of closing the gap between ordinary people and the super-wealthy." Craig Murray

FrayedBear 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pure, unadulterated, reeking horse manure!!!!!!!!!!!

Been gardening again Walt? How're your tomatoes this year?

@FrayedBear

Manure is natural and useful, politicians are not.

@Castlepaloma like I always say "the only good pollie is on that has been dead for 50 years".

Like everything else he watses bandwidth on.

Had a good tomato crop, thanks. But, this is probably my last garden. At the age of 84 with health conditions getting worse, gardening is getting difficult.

@wordywalt that's good & bad. If you have arthritis they say that tomatoes agravate the worst. I'm very sorry to hear that your health is deteriorating. I was recently told that gardening is one of the most beneficial activities for maintaining health physically & mentally. I must admit that seeing my worm farms thriving & eliminating kitchen vegetable waste gives me enormous satisfaction. Perhaps my only real satisfaction.

@FrayedBear Thanks for the post. My problem is not arthritis. It is a combination of COPD, decreasing heart strength, low blood pressure causing weakness, , and increasing problems with blance.

@wordywalt I cannot talk of your first problems as I have no experience. On balance however I can having lived 60+ years believing that I had no ability - therefore no skating, gymnastics etc. I eventually started gentle seated exercises which include a few minutes of balancing. I took up the challenge & within months astonished myself. So much so that a knee replacement several years ago resulted in me being up and not just walking but side walking & doing squats within 14 hours of release from theatre.

@wordywalt as a result of seeing my recovery speed they changed the medical procedure round here.

@FrayedBear I am in physocal therapy now to improve the balance. It does seem to be helping some, but is early in he process.

@wordywalt I used to get funny looks in the supermarket doing one leg stands & squats with the trolly whilst checking out the meat fridges! All I can say is keep plugging at it. I'd hoped by now to have been doing 20-30 klm mountain walks but unfortunately a year of lockdown & exclusion from the national parks has severely interupted if not killed that ambition.

Sorry Russell. I don't find this info to be anything other than distraction.

Wow a bent political American dynasty, who ever heard of such a thing?

Yes, only gullible Anericans would think of their Democratic Party as anything like a party of the Left. What America has is an oligarchic Republic with a corrupt binary political party system, essentially under the control of its ruling class. The curious thing is that while they were able to neutralise the populism of the left, including by their flunkies the Clintons and the Obamas, they were not able to neutralize the populism on the Right, Trumpism. While the Democratic party is primarily there to castrate the American Left, it is interesting that the American class and power structure has now embraced Trumpism, and that is why I do not feel sanguine about America resisting the inexorable slide into authoritarianism. It seems to me that the dominant power structure of the American ruling class has essentially decided they are bored with the phoney democracy has America has been, with the puppet show of the two parties, and now just want to consolidate their wealth and power behind a Republican dictatorship with crippled elections, legal system and corrupt bureaucracy. Looking above the kabuki show of US politics and the corrupt puppetry of mainstream US media -- the propaganda wing of the US ruling class -- this I think is what is happening.

Do you think Vladimir Putin has had any influence on this process?

David please send me some of what Joe is drinking. LMAO.

@barjoe In the broad scheme of things -- the transformation of the US economy over the past 40 years by economic rationalism and right wing ideology, the impact of globalization which disrupted the US class structure, and the massive concentration of wealth and power in fewer and more rapacious hands, just to name some macro trends -- the impact of Putin is almost insignificant. Only those suffering from political science myopia, oh, and Rachel Maddow, would think otherwise.

Russell Brand is a fascist and Hunter Biden is a non-story.

barjoe Level 9 June 24, 2021

I certainly didn't vote for Biden.

Nor did I. 🤣

@FrayedBear not me either

Why vote anyone, they are all the same and sheep dogs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.