Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests

I thought I'd better post this to check on all of you that went to the Redneck Rave.

You know, just to make certain you didn't slash someone's throat, strangle a woman, get busted for Meth (the first car in line, BTW) or impale yourself whilst on a redneck motorized something and having to be airlifted with the log still, well, to be blunt, up your ass for surgeons to remove.

(Fucking unbelievable!!!!)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I imagine "Redneck Rave" went exactly how one might imagine it.

I'll compare that with the over a dozen times I attended the Strawberry Music Festival just outside Yosemite.

In all that time I saw one festival goer airlifted out after a heart attack, and one person suffer a grand mal seizure on the front deck of the general store. By the time they hit the deck there were two paramedics taking care of the situation.

The local Sheriff's deputies considered assignment to the festival one of the perks of working for the department.

Mitch country

bobwjr Level 10 June 25, 2021

I can't believe I'm the same species as lowlife trash that goes to shit like this.

Thanks for publicizing this event. Looking forward to going next year for the "goldfish racing".

Elissa Level 5 June 24, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.