Agnostic.com

4 6

Rachel Maddow reports that he Trump business organization is likely to face criminal charges in New York before the end of next week. If he charges are proven in court, then Trump wold likely be forced out of business and have to pay very large fines.

I believe that it is likely that Trump himself will face criminal charges in different charges in multiple stat and federal jurisdictions before the end of September. I truly long for the day when that happens. Then the idiot Trump would be so powerless and discredited that only the stupidest and damnedest of fools would follow the idiot.

That would mean that the idiot is finally effectively shut up and virtually powerless. Tat is a truly delicious thought,

wordywalt 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Trump organization is a very small enterprise, numbers-wise. Would there be any individual criminal charges, or just the forfeiture of assets? It seems that Allen Weisselberg would be the fall guy here, if we are talking about criminal charges. The feds are working hard to flip him, but so far have been unsuccessful, but he may flip when faced with the rest of his life in prison.

Rhere is no word ofd individual criminal charges. Still, if the organization is harged criminally, it would mean the end of Trump financially. All lending sources would dry yup immediately, and all of his debts would be called in, forcing huge losses and the dissolution of th entire business. That, in itself, would mean the end of the entifre Trump finally financally.

Rich people, especially ex-presidents, don't go to prison – especially this one. Ain't gonna happen.

@mykhael He may not be rich very, very soon. In fact, he probably greatly overstates his wealth even under the best of circumstances.

@Organist1 Could be, Orgainst1, could be. But at the end of the day he's still one of 'them'. Also don't forget the consequences it would reap in the streets e.g. January 6th (or the next election). There's a huge void of new$ these days since the election/results....I think it's a lot of media hype as is a lot of these things. Digging for dollars. Just my take.

Your "h" key is stuck Walt.

That dear girl has an active imagination, as a court ruled this week in a case about her show and her, shall we say, creative use of the news. Ah well, when you're getting 25 million bucks a year salary in the competitive business of American mainstream ruling class approved 'news', I guess one has to be creative, while crying all the way to the bank about issues of independence and questionable credibility.

Ps. I'll believe Trump in court or in jail when I see it. It's America. The rich rarely go to jail. They are protected to the end, unless they become so toxic they have to be murdered. Hello Mr. J. Epstein.

Your interpretation of the court case is badly flawed.
[dailywire.com]

You're the second Australian on theis site that pretends to know about American politics. It must be a thing down under.

@Secretguy yes, I'm sure living IN America, watching Fox News and having an unhealthy lifestyle leads one to great knowledge and wisdom about American history, the class and power structure, and the analysis of political machinations of the country.

Almost as delicious a thought as spellchecker? 😉

Spell checker is interesting. Type the wrong letter, and it tells you, but type the wrong word and it wont.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.