Agnostic.com

5 7

The spell checker on here is interesting.

Type the wrang letter, and it tells you, but type the won't word and it wont.

Fernapple 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I make so many typos, it is hard for me to place blame anywhere but on myself.

You are not the only one.

That's because most spell checkers use US English and in the latter wrang is a legitimate Scottish spelling of "wrong" but in US English it is not. However won't and won't are completely different words in British English AND in US English so neither is the wrong spelling.

Of course there is won’t and wont.

Mine lately has been changing the pronouns "my" & " mine" to "you" & "your".... without regard for plural/singular......no better way to make me sound totally illiterate Plus demented!

I wondered how that happen because I tried to do he had and it became you.

Oh boy! I have plenty of personal experience with my own phone's messed up auto-correct function and its "won't" words! Often I am too rushed to properly proofread it myself. But often, the text field makes it impossible to see much of what has already been typed before it is accidentally "sent."

My exact situation except I'm not too rushed I'm just not a detail person and I only look at what's showing.

Knot. Eye stink if hurks specifically. Might be your pet poodle and elephants eat lasagna.

I heat youtube.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.