Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you support Trumps retweeting the videos of Radical Islamic Extremism?

Do you support Trumps retweeting videos of Radical Islamic Extremism? What are your reasons why or why not?

• 2 votes
  • 15 votes
SamL 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dirtbag

It's like if i was wanting to go out of my way to push anti-christian feelings by showing the Christian terrorism/mass shootings/bombings/hate mongering/ect.... i do believe people need to open there eyes that Christians also commit acts of terror, but i don't try to use it as political agendas like Trump is to declare war on Islam. I do want people to leave religion, however I want them to do it on there own recognition of its bs. Forcing a war on it or making it illegal will only strengthen the resolve of those in it, and drive them further into it.

Hell, no. Those videos were distributed by a vicious, right wing hate group in Great Britain . No person with any sense or morality would have done what Trump did.

I don't support any of Trump's tweets. They are all just a way for him to cause extra problems for us all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.