Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Somewhere South of France - YouTube

I could use one of these about now!!

TheoryNumber3 8 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ike give her a hug! Iā€™d give you a hug! I only have my dog to hug.

And I have 2 cats... but they don't hug back

@TheoryNumber3 You are totally correct! I do get some nice nose licks and adoring looks from Barnie though! LOL My stepson give me a hug from time to time. Even my ex sometimes when she is having a really bad time at her job. But they are rare.

@Barnie2years Yes. It's called touch deprivation, or skin hunger. Being touched is a basic human need. This article explains it better than I can: [wired.co.uk]

@TheoryNumber3 When cats put their two paws around your finger or lick your nose, that's the same as a hug, from cats.

@TomMcGiverin Well the meaning might be the same, but the feeling isn't. I need a big bear hug!!

@TheoryNumber3 Wish you were closer to the East Coast, I'd certainly volunteer! I do miss human hugs! But I'm not sure I would want to stand on the street blindfolded to get them. I prefer knowing the person, even if it's on a superficial level. Like if we said hi and were magnetically drawn to each other!

WOW!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.