Agnostic.com

7 12

LINK A Teen Was Having Car Trouble. A Sheriff’s Deputy Shot and Killed Him. - VICE

Police don't just murder black teens. In this case a white Arkansas seventeen year old was murdered for the crime of having a beater truck. This trigger happy bastard needs to be in prison.

barjoe 9 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This shit has got to end. Poor &/or "colored" & you are automatically fair game, it seems. Tho it will take years the whole concept of "policing" has got to change.

Qualified immunity needs to end, giving cops a "license to kill" has been a fail on every level.

Exactly. Police have the right to defend themselves and there are justified shootings. This was not. This was murder by a stupid, trigger happy, blood thirsty cop. I have friends and members of my family who are cops. None of them have ever shot anybody.

This exemplifies how out-of-control, poorly chosen "police" are a danger to Everyone,......they just started with persons of color.

I had a friend of mine who was having a mental health episode and was shot to death by a suburban cop. He was white and unarmed. That was 25 years ago.

Will the Arkansas justice and political system have the morality to do the right thing now? That is the big question. There is more than ample reason to believe that they will not.

Probably not.

You know I was 17 once and got pulled over more than once never got shot and every time I got pulled over it's cuz I was driving a beater, un f** believable. 🤬

On the bright side for him, the truck is no longer a problem.

That's not funny.

@barjoe Like most things in life that's a matter of opinion. I think almost everything that comes out of Arkansas is a joke.

@rainmanjr If you don't think this could happen in Nevada, you are sorely mistaken.

@barjoe Anything can happen anywhere. That be true. NV cops haven't been known to be trigger happy, though. We've mellowed.

Cops do kill a lot of people. tRump was correct when he stated that cops shot more white people - BUT, not by percentage in any category of "crime."

The boy was murdered.

@barjoe Without a doubt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.