Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Teenager Hunter Brittain Shot And Killed By Arkansas Cop

A jug of anti-freeze. A teenager tried to stop his truck from accidentally rolling into a police car, by putting a jug of anti - freeze near his back tire, only to be shot dead, without warning of any nature.

It's difficult to try to fathom the incredible number of filthy, disgusting, hateful and nasty people that are issued guns and badges in America.

#shameful

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only thing close to surprising is that the victim was white.

Psychopaths with badges are worse than psychopaths without badges.

but in reality the unbadged psychopaths outnumber the badged ones. about 10,000 to 1. and guess where, among which people, one finds the preponderance of the psychos? theres that pesky reality again, disturbing those " progressive" dreams

@holdenc98

1. I seriously doubt the ratio is anywhere near 10,000:1.
    2)The preponderance of unbadged psychopaths, along with a disturbing percentage of the badged ones, are right wing terrorists.

@mcgeo52 I see holdenc98's reply as having nothing to do with my original comment.

A.C.A.F.Murders..

Just nuts another cop killing that's unwarranted

bobwjr Level 10 June 29, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.