Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Surveillance Footage Shows Alleged Kidnapping in Real Time

And not one person, not ONE, stepped in to help her. Not even the guy who's truck she hides underneath. He even spoke to the kidnapper. Just stepped aside and let him have at her.

The longer I'm alive, the more I'm positive, people by and large, are gigantic hypocrites. This is the state that proclaims there are "good guys every where" yet not one of those "good guys" bothered to help a woman screaming for help, in broad daylight, as a man chased her down, threw her over his shoulder, threw her in a vehicle, and drove away.

More guns, Utah. You need more grown-ass men with guns to witness a kidnapping and do nothing.

#FFS

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At age 19 my (ex) hubby beat the crap out of me on a crowded dance floor, including kicking me as i laid on the floor in a fetal ball & dragging me by my hair. About 150+/- people were there, not one, not one, tried to help or intervened in Any way whatsoever. I finally managed to crawl into the Ladies Room, where I hysterically repeated "nobody helped:" over & over (the pain from a beating shows up after the adrenaline wears off, BTW, like tomorrow.). It was a Major life lesson!
And a Rude awakening...."the kindness of strangers" my ass!
And now I always Loudly step in to any questionable happenings. asking " What's going on here, do you need help?"

that is tragic sweetie I would have tried to help I step in too can't let that shit go in in front of you

Yup only good guys with guns can stop a bad guy with guns... unless a Women's involved, then it's "that bitched deserved it" , ain't No business of mine ...

@SeaGreenEyez yes they are...

Fucking insane , just bullshit that no-one helped

bobwjr Level 10 June 29, 2021

@SeaGreenEyez, the kidnapper probably gave the other guy some story about his "unruly brat."

Given the status of women in the Mormon Church, I'm not surprised this happened.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that he was caught and arrested and that she is safe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606245
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.