Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meet George Jetson. Remember him? He's a boomer who bought into the "great big beautiful tomorrow" of the 60's and, like Todd Rundgren, recalls the flying cars that we were all supposed to have in 'the world of tomorrow' as a World's Fair dream that only exists in Disneyland and Epcot Center!

That's so fucking awesome!
Thank you for sharing.
I would drive that motherfucker for sure!!! We can forget about the Hellcat.

High tech expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Neat technological achievement, but doubt it's the wave of the future.

I don't know, that's kind of baller. You don't have to store you private plane when you get somewhere. You don't need to rent car when you arrive. You can go places where you'd need a car but couldn't rent one. I know it's only for the super rich, but it's still cool as fuck!

@JeffMurray A toy for some rich motherfucker who wants to be George Jetson?

@JeffMurray What can I say, in a world with terrifying wealthy inequality while billions live in poverty , the toys for the rich no longer impress me. One more way for them to live in an isolated bubble of wealth and privilege.

Be nice if everyone had one

Word Level 8 June 30, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.