Agnostic.com

34 4

Male Birth Control

Thoughts on hormonal birth control for men, ie pill, injection, hormonal implant, etc...

• 37 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 15 votes
ghettophilosopher 7 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Male, Female ...... The key word is Birth Control as long as no harm comes.

There is a lot of trouble with hormone drugs going into the system and changing lower life forms.

What happened to the gold old days of making sure your groceries were double bagged before you tried to shove them all into the your hatchback. Why must everything go to shots/pills, etc. Remember joiints? Nowadays kids insist that smoking weed can only be done in expensive apparatus. No. Roll a joiint, eat a brownie, play Pac Man on your Atari and put your little buddy in a sandwich baggie so that the mayo doesn't get all over the place.

That's a great way of phrasing it all!
Kudos!

You understand that a vasectomy can be reversed right? Hormones will make you crazy. We already have enough of that shit.

Sure I don't care he can take a pill or what ever but my body is the one in question if I get pregnant not his so I personally would never fall for "It's ok I'm on the pill" in the heat of the moment, my defense is my own birth control pills. I no longer have to be concerned but I would never tell a young woman to not be protecting herself.

When they first were put on the market , the hormone pills , were one size fits all , and they were detrimental to a lot of women , including my sister-in-law . As I understand it , they eventually figured out a by weight dosage suitable for each individual and they are less harmful for women , and in some cases can even be helpful as a means of adjusting a woman's monthly cycle .

But what about the side affects ??

Cry me a river. Female birth control has side affects too but we’re just supposed to suck it up.

@Shelton not to mention giving birth or suffering from a miscarriage. In addition to physical and psychological issues every damn month

@Decieven, @Marcie1974, @Shelton lol I knew that would get someone's blood boiling ..... Thanks for pointing out why men have no excuses to taking them 😉

@Shelton my sincerest apologies.....my mind went right to the gutter on that one. Pun intended?

I'm not for nor am I against male birth control.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

The only reason I voted Ehh... was that I'm pretty sure I shot blanks, anyway. Otherwise, the more the merrier. Much, much better birth control than unwanted pregnancies!

Can anyone control if males are born or not. Babies Yes but if they are males or fenales No.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.