Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK A French Teenager’s Anti-Islam Rant Unleashed Death Threats. Now 13 Are on Trial

I would hope there are real consequences. It's sounds like the prosecutor is chickening out. Mirror of original link: [indianexpress.com]

OldMetalHead 9 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paywall

Beliefs have consequences. If one believes that it is a crime, punishable by death, to blaspheme, or to become an apostate, this belief will lead to great harm. To quote Ghandi, who was evidently inspired by Lao Tzu:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”

I can't read it due to subscription but, if I catch the right drift, Islam should be opposed just as fervently as Catholicism or it's sibling, Christianity. They are all evil attempts to control populations for money and power. Unleashing death threats on someone for speaking against their system is exactly what one would expect from an evil power. At least, it's what I expect. If unmasked their power falls away.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.