Agnostic.com

5 5

That cunt Nikole Hannah-Jones isn't coming to UNC???? HURRAAAAYYYY!!!! Fuck that arrogant cunt... She dosen't deserve to step foot in this state...

Captain_Feelgood 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given the post, I should have you go vote in the poll... "How offensive is the word "cunt"?"

I agree!

@Captain_Feelgood .I despise her, but about as much as I despise these dirtbags here that love to call anybody that they disagree with a racist like that t1DICK below.

All to common here

Too bad, she alone would have quintupled the intelligence quotient for the entire state

I hesitate to comment because it probably gives Dr Feel Mean points. Like most conservatives he projects all of his deficiencies on others.

@Lormyself.

I usually don't respond anymore. But his comment was so racistI couldn't help myself.

Gee, I think I know why she turned it down...🤮
I must have missed your post when they turned her down originally...

lerlo Level 8 July 6, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607657
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.