Agnostic.com

2 4

Am I going to Hell for sharing this?

chucklesIII 7 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No! It is the staff of life.

Only if you are on your way to western Michigan.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Haha! Our son now lives in Ann Arbor after spending five years in K’zoo. But we’ve never been to Hell!

@p-nullifidian as a native Michigander, I have been there several times.

@MsKathleen As a native Californian, I have fallen in love with Michigan… I especially love the craft beer scene and the upper portion of the state.

@p-nullifidian I will be visiting my “yooper” family in August. That is the best time. (Yes, most people say autumn, for the colors, but I prefer summer in the north.)
I spent my first 31 years in Michigan and the next 36 in Southern California, so have a mixed identity. I love the water in both places, but prefer the overall climate of California. That said, the green forests of Michigan still call to me. If I had to choose a place to live in Michigan, Ann Arbor would be it. Fortunately, as I have done for five years now, I can live in the desert most of the year and visit family and friends in California, Michigan, and Colorado whenever I choose.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.