Agnostic.com

11 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Better that the evangelicals convert to Episcopalian

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2021

They are more reasonable

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2021

I will because some people need the community of a church and the Episcopal Church is one of the least radical we have.

Exactly, if the Evangelical right converted to being Episcopalian, America would be vastly better off. I'm an ignostic Methodist/Episcopalian myself ... both denominations being happy to accept non-believers into their community.

Are you kidding? LMMFAO!! Upset??!! Let’s replace ‘em with black shrines, they’ll probably get more members.

Ummmm,what?

No. No we shouldn't. We should smirk and drink tea.

Depends on where they are going. Since it's easily one of the most progressive mainstream religions, this is only good news if they aren't leaving to join bigoted hateful denominations.

Fuck em

Religion will never die.

Agree……but will be relegated to minority status.

Neither will stupid.

All christian religions are on a decline in the US.

NPR just had a report - the falling rate of white christian Americans has seemingly plateaued at 44%. Lower than the 70's 80%, but still not enough.

@Beowulfsfriend It will start to drop as older people die. The young are leaving religion at a fast pace.

No.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.