Agnostic.com

5 2

Yeah, pre-Obama I thought fears of right wing dictatorship were overblown. Now it appears all but inevitable: [alternet.org]

Druvius 8 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not inevitable as long as I/We can March, write letters, make calls, VOTE, donate to ACLU & similar!

I agree it's not hopeless, but the GOP is working hard to pass laws making all of those things less effective. We shall see.

@Druvius They will be struck down as unconstitutional, by the same Judges that refused to hear drumpy's post-election challenges (drump appointees ,LOL!

@AnneWimsey Hope you're right. 🙂

It is not inevitable if we citizens do our job to uphold our constitutional government and pursuit of democracy. It is up to us.

Their SOP

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2021

& they seem to have no qualms over it, at all. They really think they can pull it off. I can tell you right now, I think they're in for a big surprise. We will not go quietly!

They have been racing to that place ever since Reagan.

Nixon...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.