Agnostic.com

20 10

Does this sound like a scammer?

Checked her photo on Google Image Search: a model. I reported a new member. I wrote:

"It appears this person is a scammer. He/she posted a photo of a female model. She sent me messages asking for my phone number, if we can be friends and what medicine I take. Supposedly she lives in Pennsylvania. I live in Washington State.

"This is strange behavior. Young women do not ask a 67-year- woman for her phone number. Please investigate. Thank you. "

LiterateHiker 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Give the number for the FBI Scam Investigation Dept. And say you take Hemlock for your Brain Fog. 😂

Probably sells cheap pirated medications among other things.

The big bust gives it away. Never a scammer with a small chest.

Yep. Appears to be a scammer to me. Has a lot of the hallmarks of one.

@Unity, @HippieChick58, @Paul4747, @oldfloyd, @Mitch07102, @valentine4real, @davknight, @DennoPeno, @Paul4747, @Churchless, @Organist1, @bobwjr, @Larimar

Today I reported three scammer profiles with pics of big-busted young women. There was a pattern:

All three profiles had a photo of a female model. I checked the photos on Google image search. The same bio with a phone number:

I’m single and searching for a serious relationship ❤️
☝🏼Text me on phone or WhatsApp💕

Let's report and block scammers. I appreciate all of you.

Update: All three scammer profiles were deleted. That was fast.

😀 He/she/they just reacted to a post of mine, probably because I showed up as a visitor to their page. I guess it's time to take care of that right now...

That sounds just plain weird to me. 🤔 Good call. 😉

Easy call. I blocked her as well.

Maybe its Trump as he is kicked off everything else? Or he trying to get date on here as these days he couldn't get a date at a Nympho Convention without his fixer Michael Cohen.

That looks like a scammer to me. Geeze, aren't you lucky!

There's been a number of those on here lately.
I'd just block him/her/it.

@davknight

It's important to report scammers.

Scammer. I get them all the time even on this site.

And the phone number given, upon reverse search, is (or was) a 50-year-old woman in Illinois, without going into specifics- and it's a landline. Something is definitely up with that.

"What medicine"??

I guess if someone asked me what psych meds I take, I wouldn't be surprised, but.... that's just me, so yeah

@Paul4747

What medicine do you take?

"That's none of your business," I replied. An inappropriate question.

@LiterateHiker Since the profile picture was trimmed to remove the MPL Models watermark at the corner- well, it's neither here nor there anyway, right? Somebody figured old coots like us love to talk about our health, I guess...

I'd bet its a man behind the profile that foolishly stepped out of the character of the typical young female model when he reached out to you.
Yep. A scammer. Good call.

Unity Level 7 July 8, 2021

@Unity

Exactly. Thank you.

I had the same experience. I just blocked her. Thanks for reporting her!

@Organist1

Was it @Erlinda_Parker? That's who I reported.

@LiterateHiker I actually don't remember her name, but she kept calling me "Ma'am" 😀

Report her

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2021

@bobwjr

I did report her. @Erlinda_Parker

@LiterateHiker I just looked at the profile. It screams "I'm a scammer"
Unbelievable

Scammer should be reported

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2021

sure does!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.