Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Report: Raytheon tells white employees to pay 'reparations,' promote defunding police, confront ‘privilege’ and more in new critical race training | American Military News

I was reluctant to read this, given it's on the "American Military News" website, a place that usually makes me violently 🤮🤮🤮🤮

However, I decided I hadn't had a good eye roll in a few days, so I went all in.

I'm glad I did. I ignored the not-very-camoflauged (military humor intended) 😜 disdain for what Raytheon has implemented, taking away what I personally find rather encouraging. (Even if Raytheon and the others mentioned are only implementing these concepts gratuitously, at least it's something. And maybe my skepticism is unfounded, maybe we are turning some corners, slowly but with good intentions...???)

Interesting read, nonetheless.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting. I have a Facebook friend who is an actress and producer. She is black and also believes in reparations. I am pro black but if "reparations" even remotely means the giving of money to people because their relatives were slaves I am against it. BTW, my ex used to work for Raytheon and may still be there.

Is this the Onion?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.