Agnostic.com

14 5

If they call for a covid booster shot, will you get it? I will get it if offered.

xenoview 8 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in a vaccine trial, and it's been 7 months since I was vaccinated. They're monitoring the level of antibodies in my blood. I decided a long time ago to trust them.

Absolutely if Dr. Fauci approves of it, He's one of the few I trust.
I get an annual flu shot. The reason is flu viruses mutate. This bug is the same but more deadly.

BethPl Level 5 July 13, 2021

Yes, definitely, if good science supports it.

Absolutely I will. I see no reason not to get it.

If recommended, of course I will. I expect there will be several boosters in our future before this is manageable.

Lauren Level 8 July 11, 2021

Yes, if the doctors I trust suggest it at the time, I will. Sounds like there will be a need for a booster next year for those who are most at risk, those over 50 years old and those with suppressed immune systems due to various reasons.

Absolutely. And it may come to this if more idiots don't get vaccinated and the virus mutates into something the present vaccine will no longer protect one. The anti-vaxxers thhink it is their choice but it very well may affect the rest of us.

If only we could get the antivaxxers to sign a wavier for covid treatment.

yep. i treat myself to ice cream afterwards.

I treated myself to tropical sorbet! Celebration! 🙂

@Julie808 might be a tricky question, whats really in the flavor "tropical"? coconut? maybe some mango? what color is it?

@hankster There are 4 flavors, I got them from Costco. Some are coconut, served in a coconut shell, some are mango orange frozen in an orange skin, lemon-pomegranate in a lemon skin, etc. I don't remember the other flavor, but this is the only one left from the bag. Maybe I'll save it for my booster, if I need one. They are actually a bit too sweet for me, but a treat for sure, to cool down a slight fever. 🙂

@Julie808 sounds very tasty indeed. beachy peachy.

If indicated

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2021

Of course I will if the CDC recommends it.

Oh Hell yes!

If the recommendation seems appropriate. I'm inclined to think that the pandemic will have subsided enough to where it won't be necessary. I'm not anti-vax, but I do believe that more benefit would be derived by sending it to countries where the un-vaccinated percent is much higher, and Covid is more active.

I agree about helping other countries. I think we will need a booster shot before covid has come under control.

Oh heyalllll yes! Especially if it is free again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608578
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.