Agnostic.com

20 5

Does pineapple go on pizza?

Pineapple sausage pizza and damn good.

• 28 votes
  • 15 votes
Mattbat637 5 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It does depend on what else besides pineapple is one the pizza. But my favorite Pizza is form Old chicago, where they use a marinara sauce made with sweet Thai chili sauce, have ham pineapple red onions and red bell pepper, and it is delicious. I think it is best paired with a dark beer as a beverage.

Yes love them on pizza

Only on thin crust with ham and green olives.

on mine it does!

only with jalapeños

I like pineapple with most eats ..very refreshing...

It doesn't belong on MY pizza ????

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza... -_-

Look if I want fruit with my pizza I'll eat the pizza and then the fruit that's all I'm saying lol

Absolutely!

Salem Level 1 Oct 4, 2017

The original was absofuckinglutely. not sure why we're censoring shit on an atheist/agnostic website.

I don't care for it, but to each their own

No, no, no, no....you listen to The Stephanie Miller Show don't you?

I love pineapple on pizza. I like chicken, mushroom, and pineapple. I also like artichoke hearts if I can get them. I don't like the super salty and fatty meats like pepperoni and sausage on pizza.

Blasphemy!

Why not?! Nothing like a little sweet with the salty. BUT, it is horrible if re-heated.

I never reheat pizza. Once it goes into the fridge it'll never be warm again.

Unless it's a frozen pizza.

Yes it does! here in the Philippines we have what we call "Hawaiian Lover's Delight" and "Amazing Aloha"

I used to have pineapples and jalapenos on my pizza. So good; but my diet has changed, so I don't eat it any more.

it's a good anti-oxidant and a good source of dietary fiber, too

SonnyMlaPH: True, it is a good antioxidant, but there are plenty of others for any one that doesn’t like pineapples. (Blackberries, strawberries, oranges, etc.), and there are other sources of dietary fiber, too ????????

SonnyMlaPH: Please excuse the question marks. I didn’t intend them ????????

I don't like pineapple period. It's texture and flavour causes a reaction akin to nails on a chalkboard for me. It's grainy spines of sweetness feel like little spiders crawling in my mouth. Hell would be a place where only pineapple trees grow. I would rather eat the bark of a pineapple tree than the pineapple.

LOL . . . pineapple has been proven to have cancer-fighting properties, a very good anti-oxidant

Honestly, I can't say I have. I'm a bit embarrassed because when I read your comment, I googled it and discovered it's more of a bush than a tree. Well the good news for me is I won't be ignorant of this again. Thanks.

Oh my goodness no, I don't embarrass that easily. I was just saying that I had never considered before what type of plant a pineapple grew from. You didn't embarrass me at all I embarrassed myself. I honestly look at it as a big positive in the end. I really don't mind being shown why I'm in error. The result for me is that on that topic I never need to be wrong again. It's a win, and I have you to thank.

om nom nom

Sounds like the Cookie Monster, "om nom nom"

I love it!

Not surprising!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.