Agnostic.com

5 6

For science, you know.

GeorgeRocheleau 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I highly recommend this fascinating article by Dr. Cliff Lewis on the science of Jesus turning water into wine. Dr. Lewis writes:

“Jesus really did change the water into wine, thus revealing his glory. At a molecular level, the water, basically hydrogen and oxygen, was changed into wine that contains sugars, yeast, and water, which contain carbon and nitrogen along with oxygen and hydrogen. Thus, by changing water into wine Jesus demonstrated his authority over even the atomic structure of atoms by commanding oxygen and hydrogen atoms to disassemble and reform into other atoms of different configurations.

[diggingdeeperwithgod.com]

Word Level 8 July 14, 2021

Just so you are clear, the "I highly recommend this fascinating article ...." is actually from the article link, not my statement.

@fernapple. You just take molecular authority as I copied statement above ".. authority over even the atomic structure of atoms by commanding oxygen and hydrogen atoms to disassemble and reform into other atoms of different configurations...."

Maybe they teach this only in doctorate level college chemistry classes for fear that people will too easily get drunk with out paying alcohol taxes

@GeorgeRocheleau. Tell your friend, grab a drinking glass and fill it up with tap water, stir gently a few rounds. Let me know how it taste

@Word ?

as i am not able to duplicate the results, i see no “science” there at all wadr; you were joking, i guess?

@bbyrd009 have you tried quantum physics?

@bbyrd009 do you know how to scientifically make or reproduce a mind cognition organism as described by illogical atheist Richard Dawkins?

Meme - an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

He welcomed N. K. Humphrey's suggestion that "memes should be considered as living structures, not just metaphorically"[12] [en.m.wikipedia.org]

@Word ok, ty

hard to beat fernapple’s for a literal reply i guess, but fwiw “water” “new wine” and “wine” are used as analogies in the bible, as reinforced by the number of pots, etc—“water” is fairly reliably “people, the masses” for instance

Now I’m thirsty.

Its easy, its just down to where you get the water from. You just have to make sure that you obtain your water, by squeezing it out of grapes. Problem solved.

Seriously though, I once heard a tea-total Christian claim that Jesus did not drink, and that the wine in question was just grape juice. Assuming presumably, that two thousand years before L. Pastuer, they knew how to stop grape juice fermenting, as it will almost instantly, let alone that they wanted to. Just goes to prove that if you can swallow religion, then you can believe anything.

the bible would have called that “new wine” i think, but there are plenty of other passages that show your tea-total his mistake, even one that suggests one buy even hard liquor, if that is what they prefer

No one knows such a page, there's as many answers in the Bible as there are in Harry Potter books, which is to say none at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.