Agnostic.com

5 16

Of course we also have the right to remain silent -- I've just never had the ability to do so.

glennlab 10 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No wonder the "founding fathers" fought so hard for it.

Agreed, but I'm also terribly happy that Facebook, Twitter, and others are able to block certain users (or should I say, a particular user). This user has used Free Speech to establish their lunacy, no more proof needed.

It’s too much, way to many idiots.

So true

Unity Level 7 July 13, 2021

Thats true, Biden proves this regularly,with incoherent babbling nonsensical comments that are very amusing and sad at the same time .

Did you see his speech today?

@biguy12 And this is with notes from his handlers .Pathetic.

@Emanuele I can tell you didn't see it

@glennlab I am talking about the majority of his speeches and you are Cherry picking one .I heard the speech but this does not change the fact about his deplorable mental decline .

@biguy12 - I've seen a number of Biden's speeches and interviews. They have always been clear, never muddled. The version of the man you describe has never been the one I've seen. I can only assume what you have watched is some grossly Project Veritas edited version of him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.