Agnostic.com

1 2

I don't remmeber being taught that the Nazis killed Americans on American soil but I was told that it did happen on Long Island. I also experienced some things that sort of support the ideas that Nazis were occupying my home. When I was a child, strychnine was put in my food which causes severe pain.

She would look at me and say , "Now you listen to me" and then look away and say "Now you don't listen to me."

I did not think about the things that happened because of the trauma and the threats and the drugs. Gottfried Kochart wanted to name me Mille.

Then in 2019 I was called into a meeting at RRMS where allegedly the FBI along with Trump were on the phone. They said there were pictures of me with Epstein and I was called slimy lolita and accused of being the one doing all of this. Actual circumstances of the Epstein situation are being withheld not to protect the victims but to protect the complicit. Some wanted me to talk about Cuomo as an abuser and not Trump who was potus at the time. They have massive influence over the media and control of information. Speech should be free and responsible to the best extent that it can me.

My pictures of childhood and stories are disturbing. People experience transferrance and suggest I talk to a counselor. There is a time for confidentiality and time to speak out. The abuse was worse than anyone wants to discuss. It isnt all in the past when they come back years later to coerce, intimidate, harass, and abuse. Silence isnt always death but sometimes it surely is. Let it be the death of revictimizing children of exploitation. Let the wall that they hide before, unethical control of the media and persons through coercion be exposed.

thinkwithme 7 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Look again at that memory of Nazis killing Americans on American soil.

Early during WW2, a German submarine landed some Nazis on Long Island and as I recall the FBI eventually found them. They were not in military uniform and may have been executed as spies.

Found them because one of them went straight to the FBI and turned them in. His reward ... he was sentenced to death like the rest of them. He wasn't executed with them though, and was returned to Germany in the fifties. Where he lived out a bitter unhappy life because he was reviled as a traitor.

They were tasked with blowing up the power lines to the largest aluminum smelter in the country, without power the molten aluminum in the system would solidify and it would have required an almost complete rebuild. Would have significantly cut America's aluminum production for months. Would have been quite the coup had they pulled it off.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.