Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK ‘Pull the plug, please’: College student paralyzed by stray bullet dies after blinking a message to doctors, family – Crime Online

As a Mother who's been in this type of situation, it's so gutwrenching how the comments and of course, Facebook junkies, have responded to this story. I posted this from an alternate source simply to avoid anyone else reading the grotesque right-wing attacks of his Mother and health care professionals.

This is what "compassionate care" looks like, in the real world. Doctors willing to uphold a patient's wishes regardless of the backlash they had to have known, would come from the "Pro-Life" fanatics.

(And yet another innocent life lost due to gun violence. I have figured out, finally, that "when is enough" is NEVER going to occur in America.) ๐Ÿ˜•

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Max Lewis, 20, was commuting home on a Green Line train when a stray bullet struck him in the back of the neck."
Oh it was just a stray bullet? Well thats alright then, No ones fault, What a nice euphemism. It was not a dangerous bullet never meant to do any harm, it was just a sad little "stray"
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICANS?
An Adolecent was shot on a public transport facility, by some FUCKING LUNATIC who was carrying and discharging a firearm in a PUBLIC place.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STRAY BULLET, just a warped society that tolerates armed ASSHOLES in public places.
Who shot this kid? No one seems to be asking or answering that question!
What happened to him or her? Presumably FUCK ALL.

This is unforgivable

bobwjr Level 10 July 14, 2021

Frankly, I don't blame them, life is only as worthwhile as you can enjoy it. If I couldn't function as an individual. I see no reason to stick around, I don't have a very utilitarian outlook. 8 frankly don't beleive I owe anyone anymore than I want to give. And for me, a life as a paraplegic is not a life worth living.

Another completely innocent victim of a member of a โ€well regulated Militia.โ€

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.