Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK Abbott vetoes bill protecting dogs from dangerous restraints

Jesus Christ. Not even Dogs' Lives Matter in Texas. 🐶🐕🦮🐕‍🦺🐩

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When one elects abutt from Texass what else should they expect.

Immediately thought of this

Another new low.

I've know for years that Abbott is stupid and heartless. This is a new all time low.

He's just an overall scumbag after all. The big ugly mouth of his isn't good for a damn thing.

Top of the heap of lowlife assholes in Texas. Oh how I really, really want to see Texas go Blue.

mischl Level 8 July 14, 2021

Abbott is the pure definition of what the Trumpublican party is.

redhog Level 7 July 14, 2021

Good place not to live.

Abbott is a dickhead.
Another one who needs to just fucking die.

I'm proud of you for voicing that. It would be nice, yes. I think Dem's should start calling him weak and crippled. Unable to get up and fight for anybody. Seriously. Let's start playing their game for this one.

@rainmanjr I wish the democrats would do that, too.
I'm an Independent, and I often find myself pissing off both the right and the left.
I have little patience with either party, but particularly no patience with the right.

@KKGator For me the gQp fails because of their religious support. Since I can not vote for that I am a registered Democrat but, yeah, both parties are annoying.

Texas has assholes as politicians

bobwjr Level 10 July 14, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.