Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Lying Pastor: There’s “No Way” Those with Strong Immune Systems Can Spread COVID | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I guess he never heard of asymptomatic carriers. The most notorious was "Typhoid Mary", who spread Typhoid for her entire life, and she was ordered by the courts not to take work as a cook... which she disobeyed more than once. Asymptomatic Covid-19 carriers are much more common, although I do not know if they are carriers for life or not... I doubt they are.

snytiger6 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His ignorance is lethal and should be outlawed.

Stupid is a dangerous thing.

There are liars of this type that my corporation delivers to and I meet them daily as talk like this comes up. Ignorance is astounding!

I hope this liar gets covid and may or may not die.

sigh…

All these pastors spreading lies about the virus (as well as every other medical issue they expound upon) should be arrested for practicing medicine without a license.
I'm so sick of the fact that they all get away with their lies.
Whether they be through ignorance or hubris. They're still lying.
There need to be consequences for that.

KKGator Level 9 July 18, 2021

Absolutely. It is criminal behavior.

It has been well-known for decades that you are most contagious with the flu/colds for the 2-3 days Before you feel bad. Why should this virus be any different?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.