Agnostic.com

17 8

So this billboard was recently posted up along the freeway in my hometown....
Thoughts?

Crymsonenby 3 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This same billboard is flying along (I think) I-30 through Dallas/Ft Worth.

I heard about the billboard but never got a chance to see it. Is it down now??? since it’s seasonal. I’ll Lyft my ass to it if it’s still up.

First thought??? ????????
After the laughter clears: the optimist in me wants there to be some elements of church that sincerely help people...

I may not be religious but have always said that if what someone believes in keeps them waking to a new day then keep truckin’????

I would like to say it’s not “all fake news”, rather tattered & torn truths that trick those who tread to close. Haha, I like that.

What are your thoughts?

I think it is funny. But kind of an inside joke.

Where in Albuquerque is this?

I would not have put it up, but that may just be me.

I like that it's incendiary.

Cwen Level 4 Dec 27, 2017

hilarious lol!!

all news is fake and religion is the oldest news.

My first thought was "is this REAL?" My second was if it is real, I wanna live there!

CS60 Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

It is in fact real. It is located off the freeway in Albuquerque, NM

I saw this on Facebook. I love it!

I prefer a more positive message

Once upon a time, God created the heavens and the earth.
~ How Genesis 1:1 should read

Seems like good advice to me.

Great, but the term "Fake News" is becoming annoyingly over used.

Love it, still laughing !

mzee Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

I like it because it fits with my own anti-faith views but should it bother me because it belittles other's beliefs? As long as we fight to keep and improve on the seperation of church and state shouldn't they be able to worship their father in the sky and fear the troll beneath their feet? I don't like looking at the world like that but you can't control everyone and does making fun of them help? I'm conflicted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.