Agnostic.com

6 5

Conservatives should be executed.

That is all.

Dyl1983 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both parties are to the right of centre so that would reduce climate change.

The small percentage of people remaining would then form the new right and the new left.

Repeat.

Brook no debate.

Now, now, I despise Conservatives as much or more than anyone on this board.
You simply have to wait for them to give us a reason to react.
Jan 6th was a proof of systemic racism in the effect that no one prepared for all the Conservatives going to the Capital, because Conservatives are Blue Lives Matters, right? When it was Black Lives Matters they had the steps of the capital with armed armored swat war machines every other step all around the building. So this is how it turns out, the Conservative government officials that could do something did nothing because they all trusted people that are intent on killing them and overthrowing democratic rule in America.
So, next pickup truck full of armed Confederates needs to be lit up with M-60 machine guns.
Don't worry, since we didn't treat them like BLM they consider Jan 6th a practice run, so let them decide when they're to be reckoned with.
Meanwhile fire Judge Moss and get Judges on insurrectionist that'll throw at least the minimum sentencing at these bastards.
No systemic racism my ass.

Actually this is not as bad as what Conservatives think of we liberals. Often the death is liberating.

Cuk
BTFO
Libtards
Baby Killers
Godless
Pedophiles
Beta
Current Year
Regressive
Snow Flake
Tumblrina
Coloring Book
Whiny

I understand being frustrated by conservative ideology, but calling for the lives of those with whom you disagree to be extinguished is not the answer. If you disagree with someone's perspective, by all means present your own case. If you see an injustice, please speak out. If you encounter misinformation, absolutely refute it with facts. I sincerely hope this post is just your frustration speaking and that you aren't genuinely promoting execution or other violence against those who have an opposing viewpoint.

Trying to overturn an election, attacking the Capitol, causing the death of five people, and threatening the lives of elected officials is not a difference of opinion or perspective. While I don't support killing them, I would not feel bad if someone did kill them.

@Sticks48 I see what you're saying, but the original post didn't specify "insurrectionists" — only "conservatives." There's a lot of overlap, granted, but by no means are all conservative-minded people insurrectionists.

@resserts True, but very few of them are demanding an investigation to find the truth, so fuck them too. If you are not trying to fix the problem, you are part of the problem.

We already know that they would do the same to us.

Um, probably not. Not all conservatives are Nazis; just a few very vocal ones, and they probably aren’t real conservatives but just people who hate liberals.

@skado We saw how Germany turned, and we saw how close we came on Jan 6. The question is whether enough of them are Nazis to seek power by killing democracy. Certainly most who have been elected have no scruples. If they ever get back in control, it will be civil war. At that point, yes, the only good conservative is a dead conservative.

@racocn8
The American majority rejected all that insanity in 2020. They could have had more trump but they said no. There will always be a lunatic fringe.

That’s a rather extreme and frightful point of view.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.