Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fox frequently gets carried away while trying to pander to sections of its audience.

If they knew what freedom was really about they would realize they have never had it.

Freedom from working. Freedom from seeing your family. Freedom from seeing your friends. Freedom from that pesky breathing thing. Can't get too much freer than that.

Tucker Carlson is a liar, his nick name is shit, his heart pumps piss, and he doesn't love Jesus even though he claims to.

Do any of them, really? When one television station does as much disservice to humanity, must we not believe this about them all?

@MsKathleen I believe so 🙂

I really did wonder how long it would take for realization to dawn on Fox News, and Republican politicians, that their stance was killing off mostly their own supporters. Longer than I would have guessed. I must have over estimated their intelligence.

Deb57 Level 8 July 21, 2021

All the peopel at Fox News have been vaccinated themselves.

Fox is trying to walk back its ideological blunders.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.