Agnostic.com

3 7

No surprise - Florida citizens prove to be "caring" for man having a seizure in his car. A man had a seizure and his car drifted into a neighbor's yard. Another man, walking to work, went to the man's aid and requested help. Those neighbors whose yard the car was on yelled to get the man out, off their yard so he could "die somewhere else."

[nydailynews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty sad.

It reminds me of the Huston Loop in the early 80’s of you had car problems you had about 15 minutes before looters stripped your car whether you were there or not.
A guys car overheated and he had a jug of water because it had happened before and he was going to Huston for repair, he pulled over on the Huston loop and as he was under the hood the car started moving, he finds a man jacking up the back of the car, “Hey! What the hell are you doing? “ the guy says “It’s ok, I don’t want engine parts I’m just taking the wheels” It wasn’t long before the wheel pirate pulled a gun and the owner had to stand there and watch his car get stripped as more pirates arrived.
I’m so glad I only ever drove through on my way to and from my job on the oil platforms in the Gulf but their local news scared the shit out of me.

We frequently use the term "Yank" to refer to US citizens. Perhaps "skanks" as in "any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant" is a better word.

For at least 40% of the U.S. citizens that would be applicable. IMHO

@silverotter11 only 40?

@FrayedBear I think some are starting to wise up. We'll see.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.