Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Anders Breivik Killed 77 People in Norway. 'The Hatred Is Still Out There' His Influence Is Seen As Low

This horrendous crime was 10 years ago today. You can say what you want about the brutal prison system in the United States, but this guy would spent the rest of his life in SHU. Anders Breivek already served nearly half of his sentence in a cushy Norwegian preventive detention facility. He will be 53 when he is released. He is a monster and should never see the light of day. "But His Influence Is Seen As Low" What a load of crap!

barjoe 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey Joe, have you been eating onions before bed again? Your posts are taking an ugly turn but perhaps it's because I'm watching "the Cell".

[en.wikipedia.org]

@FrayedBear That's what they should've done to Anders Brievek. Instead he lives for 20 years in a luxury apartment. What kind of punishment is that??
[bostonherald.com]

@barjoe lol. You mean slice him up, the parts held between glass plates and still alive? A clever trick. The Cell ends with the boy's avatar being stabbed through the chest with a long sword which is twisted a few times. This has the effect of killing the boy and in turn the real murderer-torturer that the boy has become.

I suggest that the inhumanity of Brievek's situation is that he is in solitary. Humans are herd animals. As for his cell being inhumane, having lived in similar in a retirement village where the interior wall were 40 year old white painted concrete Besser blocks I can agree. If having to pay three to four thousan dollars a month for such I would consider it the height of inhumanity - paid about $US75 per week but was not in isolation & additionally had a bery nice communal lounge, laundry & rose garden abailable for use.

I'm curious Joe as to why you are not applauding Brievek's actions? I mean the guy did something that you advocate all the time, he killed a bunch of teenage commie pinkos! US forces have been doing the killing of teenagers around the world for at least a century & "you" have been applauding it because it keeps you in the affluence that your nation extorts from the rest of the world!

I call it Fantasyland.

@FrayedBear Show me where I've advocated that. In the United States Anders might have been sentenced to death and; I would have supported that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.