Agnostic.com

9 12

LINK This Pastor Stuck His Hands in Dog Poop to Make Some Weird Point About Sin | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your taste, there is no video accompanying the article. Although the article does mention there is a video.

snytiger6 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The most disgusting thing I ever heard a preacher say akin to this was back when I was a Mormon.
The Bishop was lecturing the women of the congregation on why "virginity" was important.
The "holy" man produced from his mouth a huge wadd of chewed up bubble gum, dripping with slobber and held it up for all to see.
"If you are promiscuous," he declared. "Then this is YOU, chewed up used and dripping with another mans juices. Would you expect any decent man to take this and put it in his own mouth? Let alone commit to such for life!"
Not only was the metaphor disgusting, but the message too!

I prefer the metaphor of the football player. Who do you want to have on your team, someone who is brand new and inexperienced or someone who has put in lots of hard work and practice with other teams before joining you, and has shown their ability to be a team player, learned to act appropriately, and has knowledge you can learn from.

SO done already. Guy's got nothing on John Waters and Divine.

LOL, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and in to SHIT a Daft Preacher his hands must thrust.
Ah weel, one turd playing with another turd, what more could one expect.

It's just utter nonsense for the unthinking masses.

A lot of the religious must have mental issues also.

Like, 99%

Some stupidities "take the biscuit". The pastor obviously "takes the shit".

What does dog poop have to do with sin? Did he eat it?

And that is why the slope is slippery...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.