Agnostic.com

3 1

I am not alone. Others think choice is important re covid vaxs. Good to see the Hippocratic Oath lives on......in one hospital in France at least.

"We are against mandatory vaccination and vaccine coercion,” Elsa Ruillere, local union representative, told Sputnik France. “There is no choice between tests or vaccination: vaccination is compulsory. No, we don't agree. We want to have the choice like the rest of the world and we do not want compulsory vaccination.”
[rt.com]

powder 8 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Choice is important, and it's fine not to get vaccinated against covid, as long as you're willing to stay in your own home away from others. There's nothing new about compulsory vaccinations, and the reason I never got the mumps, or polio, or diphtheria, or whooping cough.

@powder
Agree, choice is important as long as one takes responsibility for their choices. But that doesn't seem to be happening among the unvaccinated who seem to be involved in mass gatherings. The Unvaccinated account for largest numbers of infections and deaths. So you roll the dice . . . .

RT. "Nuff said.

Even your questionable source doesn't mention abortion, Comrade.

@powder Different conversation, same subject matter, Einstein, but I can see why you would want to distance yourself from it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.