Agnostic.com

5 10

Oh hell yeah!

Leelu 7 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stick to your guns!!!

That’s fucking awesome!

Feminism is dumb.

Fuck off.

@Leelu Can you tell me what it accomplishes?

Why is it I can so easily picture β€œcourt jesters” 2 surviving brain cells repeatedly bumping into each other??
Premonition?

@misterinvisible Still haven’t told me what it accomplishes. Woman are all allowing men to play sports in their leagues. Y’all obviously don’t even understand what feminism actually entails.
Do better.

@CourtJester tell you what feminism accomplishes? I thought of several things to say in response… seems euthanasia would be a better and much simpler solution for people like you.

@misterinvisible Still haven’t answered the question.

That’s a good one.....

Hey kid, back off on the fairness and equality concerns, it's making the entitled students uncomfortable.

Yep, just like religion, their lack of privilege feels like oppression... but it isn't. πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.